Female Wedding and Portrait Photographer Lincolnshire
Hello and welcome – if you are looking for an experienced, well established (over 20 years) professional female wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer covering Lincolnshire, and the surrounding counties, then hopefully you have found what you are looking for here! I do weddings and portraits all over the UK so please still contact me if you really like my style ( It is nice to get out of the shires occasionally!) I have a studio in Billingborough near Sleaford so I am ideally placed if you need a family photographer around Boston, Bourne, Market Deeping, Newark, Lincoln , Stamford, Peterborough, Grantham or Spalding.
Before you go any further though – please just have a look what other people have to say about me and my work – I can really say anything I want on my website but the people who actually have a valued opinion are those who have used me. Honest feedback from brides, portrait clients and people who have worked with me – you probably check out sellers feedback with E-bay and Amazon – why not do it with your photographer? Click here to read what they said.
Ok – now you are back ……. I offer a variety of photographic services ranging from weddings, including Asian and civil partnership wedding photography, Bump to baby, to pets, ballerinas, families, naughty but nice boudoir, glamour makeover photography, teenagers (check out my new fantastic Diva Portrait Parties birthday party experience!), proms and corporate events and even passport photos- please feel free to browse through the site – there are lots of photos so that you can get a feel for my style. I’m a fully qualified member of the Society of Wedding & Portrait Photographers so you can relax knowing your memories will be captured by someone who knows what they are doing.
My clients book me for many reasons but the ones that are most often repeated to me are:-
- I ensure they get the ’wow’ images they want with a mix of contemporary , natural , traditional, and most of all – in a fun and friendly manner - without taking over the day
- I work flexibly, informally, quickly and unobtrusively to ensure the minimum of fuss and disruption – I blend in and take loads of candid photos truly recording the whole day.
- My sense of humour – can get the grumpiest of guests smiling (sometimes in the most unorthodox manner – I’ll tell you if you come and see me!)
- I love working with my clients and coming up with something different!
- Personal recommendation - 85% of my bookings come through word of mouth – it is amazing how often I bump into previous clients at weddings! I have an excellent reputation for providing my clients with gorgeous, creative and fun photos and that means the world to me.
- I’m very good with children (I started out as a child photographer) – read about me here
- My boudoir photography is classy, stylish and seductive – and my airbrushing skills are popular too!
- Unrivalled customer service – most of my wedding clients stay in touch and return time after time for anything from portraits, baby shoots or pets !(check out my testimonials!)
- I offer a variety of different albums – including the stunning Graphistudio storybooks with the beautiful glass fronted cover, Jorgensen and Tony Sarlo.
- Most importantly – I let wedding guests keep their drinks when taking the group photos
- Affordable, stunning professional wedding photography from just £800- and the confidence in not charging you for your photos until you have seen them – not 6 weeks before the event has taken place – who else in the wedding industry does that? Portrait sittings are from just £50
I work in most of the top wedding venues in the area including The Petwood Hotel and The Dower House Hotel all in Woodhall Spa , Branston Hall near Lincoln, The White Hart , Washingborough Hall and Charlotte House at Lincoln, Kelham Hall , Kelham House and Stubton Hall just outside Newark, Woodland Waters near Sleaford , The Old Barn at Marston at Grantham, Belton House near Grantham, and Hemswell Court, north of Lincoln to name just a few and very proud to be recommended by these top venues in the area.
So, make a cup of tea - or pour yourself a glass of wine- and enjoy browsing through my site – up to date work can be found on my Blog -if you like what you see please contact me on 01529 241633 or use the contact form so we can discuss your requirements further